Prize Sponsor Benefits
As a non-profit, SCVAS relies on the generosity of our community to continue to support our education and conservation programs. We would like to thank all of the donors and participants in Birdathon 2018. Your charitable donations keep our programs going and help us foster environmental stewardship throughout the Bay Area. As a small token of our gratitude, we would like to offer the following benefits to our generous sponsors.
Western Bluebird Sponsors ($50 to $249):
• Sponsorship acknowledgement in one issue of our bi-monthly newsletter, The Avocet (with a distribution of over 1000).
• Promotional listing of your company name on the Spring Birdathon section of our website, which can also be a link to your website.
Great Egret Sponsors ($250 to $599):
• All the Western Bluebird Sponsor benefits.
• Placard display of your company name at our Spring Birdathon awards ceremony.
• Distribution of literature that you may send us at two Speaker Series events and the Spring Birdathon awards ceremony.
Golden Eagle Sponsors ($600 and above):
• All the Western Bluebird and Great Egret Sponsor benefits.
• Prominent sponsorship acknowledgement in two issues of our bi-monthly newsletter, The Avocet.
• Placard display of your company name at our Spring Birdathon awards ceremony, two Speaker Series events and other special events.
• Prominent listing of your company name on the Spring Birdathon section of our website, which can also be a link to your website.
• Special promotional announcement at two Speaker Series events and the Spring Birdathon awards ceremony.
• A field trip led by a premier birder to a Bay Area location for 30 of your employees along with a copy of our own Birding at the Bottom of the Bay for each participant.
Please email the Birdathon Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a sponsor!