Thank you for registering for the 2017 Spring Birdathon! We appreciate your support in this exciting fundraiser to help our conservation and education programs. For full instructions on how to participate in this fun event, click here. Before registering for your team, please be sure to read the notes below.
Important Notes on Registration
- • You must raise at least $50 in sponsorships to compete for prizes. Check out our tips for soliciting pledges, or sponsor yourself by check or by donating online. Please tell your sponsors to write your team or participant's name in the comments section when they donate so that we know to credit you. Go to our "Become a Sponsor" page to donate.
- • Please register for a team at least one week before the birdathon day.
- • If you have not received details about your Birdathon day from the team leader by a week before your date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • If you are on multiple teams, we will credit the bulk of your sponsor donations to your Primary Team named at the end of the form below and the minimum $50 to each of your other teams (no exceptions please).
- • Fill out this form for each team that you join.
Use this form to register for either a Guided Public Team (pre-arranged by SCVAS and our team leaders) or a Private Team (arranged by your own team leader). You can find Guided Public Team Lists and Team Descriptions here.